Wednesday, August 1, 2012

20 Random Things

20 Random Things About Me!

1. I am a shortie. 5'3"
2. I love diet coke.
3. I am a huge Beatles fan. I love Ringo. (It is making me so happy that my children are enjoying their music - they always ask for it on in the car <3)
4. I have short toes - they make me self conscious.
5. I love Pitas.
6. I love to travel to hot locations. I have been to Hawaii, Dominican Republic x2, Puerto Rico, Mexico.
This is harder than I thought it would be.....
7. I love reality TV - American Idol, Big Brother are my favourites.
8. I struggle with self esteem - my weight has a lot to do with it. Wish I could just be happy with myself.
9. I would love to work in the school board as a ECE in the kindergarten classes or as an educational assistant.
10. I love to dance - love the occasional night out in the club.
11. I'm addicted to my laptop and social networking. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest...so many things to occupy my attention.
12. I have a soft spot for late 80s/90s Kevin Costner. Field of Dreams, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Bodyguard. He was so handsome.
13. I can touch my nose with my tongue - and stick my entire fist in my mouth - the last one is definitely a drunken party trick.
14. I have lived in 4 homes in my life. Home#1 1978-1980. Home#2 1980-2002.(My parents still live in my childhood home) Home#3 2002-2008 and Home#4 2008 - ????
15. I play flute. I was in the band in grades 7 and 8...and in grades 10-OAC. Yes, I was a band geek =D
16. I didn't like seafood up until I got married - my husband has introduced me to so many yummy things. So happy he encouraged me to try it.
17. I get exceptionally crabby when tired or stressed.
18. I love to sing, but am not good at it. I wish I could.
19. My laugh changed when I was pregnant...now it is a lot louder than it used to be.
20. I have the best parents a girl could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment