Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wild Rose Herbal Detox -Day Four

8:10am
Went to bed early last night and was able to sleep until 7:15 - so I had an almost solid 9 hours.Feeling OK this morning, but still not great. Just feeling run down and tired...and this morning, I was pretty frustrated to see I was up again...so now I'm only down 0.4 for the cleanse.
DH is doing great - he is down about 4.5 pounds since Wednesday morning. He's feeling good, but has finally run into some tummy issues - and of course, it started as he was waiting for his baseball game to start last night. =(

Changed up breakfast this morning
2 Eggs, scrambled
Pear

Have so much I want to do today - out of the house - so I sure hope my stomach cooperates!

7:45pm
Thankfully my morning was good and I was able to get out and get all the things I needed to get done. Dragged the kids all over the city getting a few different things. They were pretty good for the most part - Taking them shopping is not the easiest when on my own.

For lunch, I had
Egg white omelet with mixed peppers
tomato slices
I probably shouldn't have had eggs twice today as it is on the 20% side of the diet plan. But I was struggling with what to have, especially since I picked up the kids something special for lunch. BUT...I was so good, I didn't pick at any of their leftovers (as I usually do).

We all had a massive nap today...Buddaroo wanted to have a "sleepover" so I laid with him from 1:30 - 4...HoneyPie crawled in at 2:20 and slept til after 4:00. Wow, we all needed some sleep today, I guess.

Dinner
Vegetable fried rice - yes, I'm getting sick of eating this - but I didn't want the pot I made to go to waste. I'm going to have to try and make some new recipes this coming week.

Today, we bought a Cuisinart popcorn popper, so we made some yummy fresh popped popcorn. It was so good. Drizzled with a tad of butter - and a bit of salt (both OK on our list). So yummy!

Anyway - looking forward to DH getting home from his golf tournament so we can watch a movie together. Wonder how he's made out being away from the house all day at a golf tournament with lots of junk food and beer.

So - on that note...getting the kids to bed...only 8 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment