Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So Grateful...

Today one of my good friends lost someone close to her. Her best friend's mom passed away after a battle with cancer. We spoke for a while about how hard it would be for a person, of any age, to lose a parent. How do you live your life without the one person who has been there with you your entire life?

I am so very grateful to have a wonderful relationship with both of my parents - I am so grateful for them and can't express the love I have for them. They have always been amazing parents to myself and to my sister - they are the best. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for them.

I love this picture of us, taken on Christmas Eve by my brother in law, Dennis. I wish it included HoneyPie, as well, but it's such a great picture of the 4 of us.



We never know the love of our parents for us
until we have become parents.
-Henry Ward Beecher

I sure hope my parents know how much I love, adore and cherish them!!!
Love you, Mom & Dad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment