Friday, July 23, 2010

Off to the Beach


Wow - it's been well over a month since my last post - wow, so much has gone on in the last little while, I've completely neglected my blog. Sadly, there is no time to fill everyone in on the first half of our summer - as tomorrow we are heading to the cottage for a week. So much organizing, packing, etc. to do before tomorrow. I am off to relax on the beach - and boy do I need a holiday!

also - In case you are wondering, weight-loss-wise, I had a few little gains over the last month, but have been doing pretty well the last couple weeks...got back to 30lbs lost - and this week was down almost another pound and made it to 31.2 lbs lost. 9lbs til I can claim "goal weight"...maybe 15 for my own personal goal, we'll see how I feel when I get to 146.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer,
Cheers,
Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment