Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to my Dad!!!!

Photobucket


A little girl needs her daddy
To love her with manly charm,
To soothe her when she’s hurt,
And keep her safe from harm.

A girl needs her dad
To show her a man who’s good,
To help her make right choices,
As only a father could.

A woman needs her father
Just to be aware,
He’ll always be there for her
To sustain her and to care.

You’ve been all these things, Dad.
I hope that you can see
How much I treasure you;
You mean everything to me.


Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Dad! My Dad is the most amazing guy...he is loving, sincere, humourous and so much fun to be around. He shows so much love to my sister and I. He gives the greatest hugs. He is a kid at heart - which shows in the way he interacts with his grandchildren, whom he adores. Speaking of adore, God, he adores my Mom. The things I have seen him do for her over the years. He is such a romantic. A house decorated with hearts and decorations for Valentine's Day...home made videos of him lip-synching to love songs...the sweetest ever! I have enjoyed all of the fun things we have done together...dancing, softball, father/daughter chats. I cherish all of the wonderful moments we have had together =)

Happy Father's Day, Dad! I wouldn't be the woman I am without you. I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Fathers Day, Happy Fathers Day, Animated Butterflies, Keefers Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment