Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weight Loss Wednesday #8

Well, last night was weigh in day - and I stayed the same this week. I am OK with this, but am a bit disappointed that it wasn't a loss. But I only have myself to blame....and a certain someone who brought McDonald's over for lunch on Thursday. LOL So I did do a bit of cheating (biting without writing) this week. McD's, nachos at the movies on Monday (but they were so good), and a few other little things here and there.

This week I am vowing to keep on track and hopefully will see a decrease on the scale. This morning I did 28mins aerobic exercise on the Wii Fit. It was fast to tell me that it had been 58 days since my last visit...but I was 4.4lbs down...so that was good to see. I brought the kids down with me and we all did it together. (It is rainy today, so this gave the kids some gross motor activities) The kids loved pretending to hula hoop and enjoyed running on the spot along with me. For those who haven't tried the island lap run...this is a 12min run...was hard work for this little chubster - LOL - but I did it. And you know what got me through it - HoneyPie's words of encouragement as I said "Oh my god, this is long"...she kept telling me "Way to go, Mom....you can do it....looking good...Yay, Mommy - you're almost there". She was amazing - what a little cheerleader.

And I will be her loudest cheerleader tomorrow night as she plays her first soccer game. We signed her up for the MicroSoccer League (4&5s) and she (and we) are super excited!!!!

Off to make lunch for the kiddies - fish & chips...but I will be eating a Lean Cuisine. YUM!
Ciao for now,
Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment