Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Little Something to Make ME Smile

Today I am exhausted....I had the worst night with Budderoo. I am guessing because it is because he is working on his molars but being up with him from 130 - 530, and DH being up with him from 6 on was exhausting. And I admit, when I am tired - I am MISERABLE! I actually took a sick day today as I knew I could not provide quality care to the kids. DH has been sick since Thursday with a chest infection and double ear infections. (He actually went back to the walk-in tonight and they have ordered an x-ray for him tomorrow as they are worried about pneumonia)...So we all spent the day in our jammies and caught up on some much needed sleep and cuddled on the couch watching Madagascar 2 with HoneyPie while Budderoo played amongst us.

So, sometimes when I am feeling down I watch this youtube video. I am a huge fan of The Office and have a wee crush on Jim! Ha! Who am I kidding? I LOVE HIM! Not so much John Krasinski, but the character of Jim Halpert. He is adorable. I found this Jim/Pam montage on youtube set to Love Story by Taylor Swift...and everytime I watch it, it makes me smile. It's a great video by 69CupONoodles. I LOVE IT...ENJOY!




'Night
Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment